Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Period Sofa and End Table

Here is a photo of two of my stock pieces of furniture that you may borrow if you are a local school troupe. There is a nice antigue beige sofa with wooden trim, and a tall vintage table with scrolled legs. This is a scene from our upper school production of Chekhov's "A Cherry Orchard" a couple years ago. Click to enlarge:



*You can see a portion of a period arm chair stage right. I have two of these in storage as well.

**The vintage footstool is no longer here. I donated it to the Triad Sceneshop.

***By the way, I hope to give away the flying window units, one of which you see stage left. I have 4 of them about 8' wide by 10' tall. Two units have translucent film on the windows, as seen here - while lit with magenta gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment